Use the pain to do some good by raising much needed cash for a worthy cause.
Why not get friends and family to hand over their muddy money to sponsor you in aid of one of our other great charity family members?
- If you are looking for a charity to run for, why not see if you can get one of our Charity Family golden tickets in return for some fundraising?
All Mudders are created equal, but fundraisers get that little bit extra when they bag an event place from a charity family member:
- No event registration fee
- Choice of wave start timings
- A dedicated charity reception point in the main event area
- Dedicated cheering zones for your supporters (for charities that attend an event)
- General charity shout outs by event emcees
If you have your own place to run a Tough Mudder, check out the Charity Listings to find a cause you care about.
Mudders forget their course time and help their fellow Mudders complete the course. Fact. That’s why participants have raised millions of dollars for charities around the world. Make your Tough Mudder legacy live on by changing the lives of those who really need it. You up for the challenge?
NEED FUNDRAISING PLACES FOR YOUR CHARITY?ENQUIRE NOW >>
...All I have to say is it is an experience of a lifetime.
UP TO THE CHALLENGE?
Check out the charities Mudders can raise money for.
What is Tough Mudder?
Tough Mudder is a team-oriented 10-12 mile (18-20 km) obstacle course designed to test physical strength and mental grit. Tough Mudder puts camaraderie over finisher rankings and is not a timed race but a team challenge that allows participants to experience exhilarating, yet safe, world-class obstacles they won't find anywhere else.
Tough Mudder is more than a fitness challenge, it's a set of values lived out on the course, and in everyday life.
As a Tough Mudder, I pledge that:
- I understand that Tough Mudder is not a race but a challenge.
- I put teamwork and camaraderie before my course time.
- I do not whine – kids whine.
- I help my fellow mudders complete the course.
- I overcome all fears.